Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A New Year..

This year's new year seems remotely unfamiliar..
Mainly cuz I was in confinement last year and really have little recall of last year's new year.. except dressing the kids..

I vaguely recall the new year 2 years ago when I was in the full new year mode, decorating the house, the oranges, making DIY hampers that can beat the professional establishments'..

So in comparison, this new year seems quiet, and relatively less festive.. and I really have to struggle to get into the new year mode.. and trying really hard to recall how to address the aunties and uncles in the hainanese terms..

So while I did not manage to have any time, or any mood for that matter, to do up our hampers/ dress up the oranges.. I made sure we take photos as much as we can remember to amidst the usual chaos with 3 kids!

I sure hope everyone is having an enjoyable CNY thus far, in all your own little ways..


Here are some initial ones.. others to follow after copying them from others' cameras!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The 3 boys are so adorable in the same shirts! :)

Nancy

ShanZen - Brightsong said...

Your 3 boys looked so cool! Happy New Year to you, NJ and family! :)

Followers