Friday, November 23, 2007

Spidey fan?

It has been a long time.. since I ve been busy.. think I will be occupied at work all the way till mid Dec, and then I will have a bit of peace... but i have already started planing for Xuan Xuan's party, from guest list to decor to buffet. it is gonna be one big event since xuan did not do a 1 month thinggi.. kinda to appease the elders...

Well, some photos here on En' final term party for the year.. the theme is family and to celebrate christmas, as usual he as lots of fun with the food and all, but not very entusiastic about meeting Santarina, not even with the lure of present.


Xuan Xuan has been growing bolder and bolder by the day.. snatching everything from his kor kor, destroying toys and books and all that he can find..

But a really cute boy nonetheless..

I have been trying to toilet train En En, but not making an progress.. the boy is immensely shy.. and stubborn.. think it will take some time really..

He seem to have develop a liking for Spiderman recently.. as a female I cannot comprehend this fascination with super heroes, boys wanting to be power range, transformer, batman, spideman etc etc... I shudder whenever I see boys acting out these super heroes roles in public, rowdy and silly..

BUt that is probably me a girl's perspective.. so what happened was he adored the spiderman add on on his classmate's crocs and told Ah Kim who is fetching him from school for us that those were his shoes.. only to turn out it is the same blue crocs but not his!!

He simply like the spiderman add on!
I will off to buy him his spidey add on nonetheless..i just hope he wont graduate to spidey waterbottle,spidey bag, spidey suit!!!!
a small spidey add on I can stand... for now.. :)

4 comments:

JoyfulJazzyMummy said...

Haha... it's influence. Know what? When Joy was being looked after by my in laws, they conveniently let her watched all the cartoons on TV. So she became addicted to Justice League (ie Superman, Batman and gang) and such. And for her 3-year-old birthday, she insisted on a Superman cake! I finally convinced her to have that Superman cake for home celebration but for the one that to be cut in her school, we got her a Dora cake instead.
So my case was a bit "worse" as Joy is a girl. Btw, for her 4th-yr-old birthday, it was "Cars" Lightning McQueen cake =( And these few dats, following her daddy, she is watching over and over again Transformers DVD.
But luckily, she likes "girlish" stuff too, like soft toys and dresses and vanity thingee. Phew!

Baby En said...

aiyo.. i am so not going to ever have a spidey cake lor..

I am not ready to relinquish the hold of my sons to super heroes yet, i know they will come, but not just yet..

In the meantime I need to figure out that kids and superheroes psyche.. what is the link and what is the allure..

Well I used to want to be the michaelangelo nija turtle.. but i never want to dress like him lor!

JoyfulJazzyMummy said...

Hahaha.... please don't ever dress like one, if you have a choice =)
Luckily my girls never ask me to impersonate anyone of the super heroes nor villians yet.

Skyy Low 刘乐天 said...

Pardon me here...I think if the child really wants something, and it's harmless to anybody, we should try to give in...anyway the party that we organise for the child is meant for them to be happy and enjoy, not too much on us. So even way after the party, he'll still remember the bits and parcel of the party.

Just my 2-cents worth! :P

Followers