Wednesday, October 17, 2007

thinking..

We celebrated En's birthday right early the past weekend, cuz Papa and mummy will be away for work, and by the time we are back in town, we will not have been in time for a weekend party for him..

It was a cosy gathering of people that he is familiar with and like... so no more wailing like his first party, and no need to "hide" him, he was gamely playing with everyone happily..

Photos to be uploaded soon .. since grandpa and grandma took the pics, but again, we seem to have missed the family pic thinggi.. we so do need to get our act together.. esp for Xuan.

We cannot keep going on like this - lacking in family pics. I feel so uneasy about it..

These days, I have been addicted to Facebook, and then to Grey's anatomy season 3..
Hence have not been actively blogging..

But En's birthday reminded me how time flies.. really in less than a blink of an eye, my baby is already 2 years old!

And I am thinking..
i think i m addicted to motherhood .. it is a bit like a love hate relationship..
on days one feels as if it can't get any worst..
yet there are days, when it simply can't get any better...

Maybe I have been lucky, I have yet to have any real "fights" with babies, or be really angry at them or with them..
and more times than not, I really enjoy them and their company..

Looking back, celebrating En's 2 yrs old is also like another graduation year for me - in the course of motherhood.

It is like one is gradually learning and growing without really thinking or looking at it.

Well, it has been a great 2 years.. and I can't look back.

There has not been any real tangible rewards of motherhood, but deep inside me, I know I have changed. It is not a drastic change, but something more insidious and gradual.

and at the end of the day, I feel really good sometimes..
simply happy for the fact that I live another day to listen to En's funny talk, and seeing Xuan's cheeky smile..

1 comment:

JoyfulJazzyMummy said...

Enjoy the many birthdays ahead =)

Followers