Saturday, April 05, 2008

The most beautiful sound...

Recently, I have been watching this video a lot..
It has to be the video of the year already, even though 2008 has only just started..

But with this video.. it left a mark on me..
It makes me smile a lot but it also makes me sad as I watch it again and again..
The musical sound of their laughter fills me with joy..

Yet, I wonder, at the same time, how transient this period of time is for them, a life without worries, a life in which they can laugh easily at just about anything.. a life in which the simplest thing seems like a hugely funny thing to them..

How easy these little babies laugh.. (Of course, how easy they cry too)..
But how easy it is to find pure, simple, undiluted joy..

And the worst of it is this:
It is something that cannot be learnt, that money cannot buy..

Something that TIME, in its simple passing will rob them of..

童真, 就是这么容以吗?
永恒的童真, 又是那么难...


Hence, I watch the video again, and again..
Technology has allowed me to immortalise the moment..
The very moment in which I hear the MOST BEAUTIFUL SOUNDS in my life..

Yet, I know that it has captured something very precious as well.
It captured the pure and joyous souls that only the little children will have..

I hope this video brings you joy..
BUT pls be prepared for a loudness that you may not be comfortable with, if you have not had any experience being around rowdy children..

Presenting The Yap Symphony...

________________________________________________

We are.. finally.. all set for Perth tomorrow morning..
I am feeling apprehension and excitement all rolled into one..
Our tonnes of luggage bespeaks our anxiety to be as prepared as we can be..
It is the first trip away.. and it is gonna also be a learning experience for us all..

Somehow, bringing a child along on a holiday seems to be a huge responsibility..
It is all like planning for a huge event.. let's see how it unfolds tomorrow.

Will update the trip next week..
Meanwhile, chill..

1 comment:

Skyy Low 刘乐天 said...

They r so lovely! How I wish Skyy can hv a bro or sis as well. :)

Followers