Sunday, March 30, 2008

Xuan the Rider

Sometimes I think the progress that babies make is amazing.
Xuan is certainly taking his own sweet time learning to walk..
and with his beefy body mass, it is really a struggle for us to heave him everywhere..

However, he certainly mastered riding.. and climbing up and down the stairs!
He knows how to get up and down the bike, ride it at neck-breaking speed sometimes, and even turn corners sharply. All these before he even knows how to walk!

And recently I was told by our helper that he loves to ride down a gentle slope near our house..
When I saw him in action 2 days ago.. I dunno to laugh or to be worried..
He was gleefully riding down the short gentle slope, and laughing when he was sliding down the slope on his little car..

I am thinking...

I need to up Xuan's accident coverage..
prudence is currently not his friend.

And it seems like we probably have a reckless hell-raiser in the family now..

Here is a video of him riding mildly in house... :)


No comments:

Followers