Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Nostalgia


The boys raced with each other in the beautiful setting sun.
The leaves rustled
The breeze blew..

Soon we will bid goodbye to this place, College Green.
And goodbye to my once cherished hopes and dreams of kids growing up amidst the lush greenery
Of husband and I enjoying our morning coffee out in the deck
Of grass massage for momo
These are all gone now with goodbye to college green.

I will miss the sounds of crickets in the evening.
The dripping sound of rain on the roof outside my bedroom window
I miss the smell of fallen leaves and windy breeze.
the sight of dappled sunlight on the old tall tree outside our house..

I will always remember this place, a place which i built our dreams and hopes for the future.
remembering it with fondness, sadness and much nostalgia.

3 comments:

bp said...

Call me suaku, I didn't know that College Green existed. I believe photos such as these will help save those precious moments and memories forever treasured of your family's time in this beautiful home... and look at the really sweet smiles of En and Xuan =)

I'm thinking of you... how are you and Bao Rui doing? And wishing every one of you a smooth transition to your next destination. Kids are generally more adaptable to changes, so try and not be overly worried, K? *Hugs*

JoyfulJazzyMummy said...

the sweet memories will stay...
and the new journey will bring u lots more beautiful moments to remember ....

ShanZen - Brightsong said...

glad to know there are still nice, 'ulu' places like college green. I've been around the area behind the queenstown railway tracks and do believe college green is as great. but saying hello to new beginnings always start us on a better note. :)

Followers