Friday, October 13, 2006

What's Your Best Feature?


A rare pic of Baby En sleeping - since I can't take pics of him sleeping in the night, the few rare sleeping pics were taken during the day & on days when he napped long and deeply enough..

Sleeping pics are good for looking at the baby En closely without interference - interference in the form of his roving eyes, his cheeky or frowning expressions.. so i feel they give a more representative feel of his face.. and if I want to assess what i think his best feature is - sleeping pics are the best..

And not sure how many of you will agree, but I love En's eyelashes best - they are dark and really long, enough to make many gals jealous, including me, and they fringe his eyes so nicely.. and the best thing abt eye lashes is that they are sooo Subtle, many told us how they love En's eyes and that they are his best feature.. but to me, it is the subtle quiet eye lashes that captivate me..

I also happen to think that men with long eye lashes are really sexy.. maybe En's future girlfriend ll think so too.. Don't ask where the lashes come from, yes, cuz both daddy and mummy have adequately long and dark lashes :) truly.. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Followers