Sunday, April 01, 2007

New Toys


Over the weekend, En, Xuan and me all had new toys!
The kids toys are courtesy of Mummy and Papa, and my new toy is courtesy of Hubby.

En has a new pair of shoes - which were huge because his feet were wide and fleshy. So he needed a pair that had a wide flap to accommodate the front part of his feet. He seemed keen to put on the sandals himself - funny boy!

Xuan Xuan had a new knit bear! Lucky En is crazy over Elmo now, and seemed contented to leave the bear to Xuan Xuan.

and I got a new game console. Something I have been thinking about for 6 mths, cuz I was not really convinced I would be able to find time to play. My ex colleagues were strong advocates of the console months ago - in hopes that we would all be able to play together.

Happy lor! So now, I am looking for this "something" to reward doting daddy and hubby, for his generosity. Papa, you wait huh! heehee! I am a very particular gifter, and only the best will be fitting for the best mah!

No comments:

Followers