Wednesday, February 04, 2009

New faces of Bao Rui

Rui is coming to 1 month this Saturday.
Time flies!!!







This time round it seems to just whizz past..
Maybe it is more hectic this time round.

And I envisage a hard time coping with 3 boys and my pumping once confinement auntie goes home in another 2 months' time... Which raise the question if I will be able to cope in China if we move over.

Now, the move is a big if..
Mainly because the C section has made me so weak, and also inconvenient to move a bit faster, bend a bit more, carry a heavier load etc..

Everything will really be less complex if it had been a natural delivery.
Maybe it is really BM's "Sum Zero" manifesting itself - Nature claiming back what it should have been and forcing me to slow down.

Sometimes I think maybe it is all the stress during the pregnancy that resulted in the emergency C section, leading to a distressed baby. That on its own is Sum Zero. And now, the C section leaves a scar for life, to remind me that one cannot cheat Nature, it knows when you are not taking care of yourself and is greedy in wanting too much.

So I am really thinking and trying to slow down whenever I can now.
I think it is my right, i still ve a long journey ahead, and if taking it slowly now means I have a more fruitful journey later, pause I must.

2 comments:

ShanZen - Brightsong said...

yes, do try your best to take some steps behind and go slow before your move to Beijing. Actually don't worry too much abt staying in Beijing now, just take a step at a time. :)

bp said...

Agree, my dear, do slow down and try and take it easy now as your body is still recovering. And like Brightsong said, take it one step, one day at a time, Beijing is still sometime away, and by then, I believe you'll feel more ready and Bao Rui will also be bigger and past the many a poopy diaper change stage.

Meanwhile, look how wonderfully your cutie-pie has grown! Well done, mommy! *big pat on your back* and I can't help but want to *pinch pinch BR's round round cheeks* ;p

Take care, I'll pop by whenever I can, and just drop me a line anytime you like, yah!

Followers