Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Not all mummies are the same..

I read with much envy and disbelief at the report, or more precisely the photo, of Kelly Chen leaving the hospital post birth!

And I conclude that indeed, not all mummies are made equal well if you know what I mean.

She looks fab lor, I mean how to have a figure like that in the first place post birth in less than a month.

And how to have the effort to dress up like that to leave hospital leh?

I mean even if I have an army of nannies at my command, I will find it tough to look like that..
Maybe that explains why we are not celebrities bah..
It is just well, incredible to me.

Even now, as I am a SAHM, I feel really bad being a slob.
Just the other day, as we went out for dinner and I dress a tad better, it made En said "Mummy, you look nice".

So on all the other days, well, I dun look nice lah! sigh...
What, seriously, is the incentive for looking nice for a SAHM?

Or are we, SIngaporean, more pragmatic than other girls of other nations???

2 comments:

bp said...

hahaha, got incentive to go for more dinner, than you can dress up more ;p

seriously, thanks for dropping by n thinking of us... we've moved, adjusting still and coz kids can be so out of hand, i'm just trying to keep sane! will try and catch up on how u r doing as n when i can steal the time... v late now! see, sahm, work 24/7... bah!

ShanZen - Brightsong said...

kudos to you coping well. :) it's ok, most SAHM or even parttime mommies find it hard to maintain themselves, how to find time to do so every time? Sometimes I just go out without makeup and smart wear. :p

Followers