Thursday, July 12, 2007

1177 - THE SPECIAL DAY

MIA a while - because...

1. I been busy chasing Harry Potter - counting down to the book release, chasing the movie
2. I have been chasing Jay Chou's latest song, since Ms. Nomad sent me the file, I been listening to it non stop since Last Friday.
3. Cuz work has been a bit overwhelming...

Now, announcement first - i heard my cousin is also pregnant - WOO HOO, welcome to the club. She is expecting a lovely girl.. cool!

And now, THE BIG NEWS!!!!

BABY EN CALLED ME MUMMY!!!!!

It happened on 11 July, in the morning.
When I came down, my mum told me that En told her that I bought him the ham to eat (He knew how to say "No more ham", so I told him previously that I will buy him more ham) - that he knew how to say "Mummy".

Then when i was going to work, he said "Mummy" twice!!
Cool stuff!

These days,the little boy is babbling lots.. Just now, he was trying to put Momo's leash on himself to go walk-walk.

Then he told me "Bing Momo go Kai-kai" (presumably to show off his momo to his cousins).
When I brought him there, he kept touching momo, and saying "touch momo" to Kai Kai and Big Bing, to show them that he dared to touch momo as the 2 cousins were more hesitant to come near momo.

It is a real pleasure hearing him speak.. and conversing with him every morning as we take our morning walk is a real fun!

Now, I promised I will talk about Xuan Xuan.. well we bought him his first toy that belongs entirely to him - previously it was all hand me downs, or even new toys meant for him inevitably En will open them up and have a go at it first.

Hence, we bought him this exersaucer - something that En definitely cannot play!
As usual with toys, they were excited for a while and then they grew bored with them.. it is a heavy investment on our end, hoping that Xuan will enjoy it..

Well.. at least the exersaucer offered him entertainment as well as being upright and allowing him to turn around in his seat to see things. It only lacked the mobility that a walker offered!

(ok.. photos to be updated for this blog.. :)

No comments:

Followers