Thursday, July 05, 2007

Babble Babble - Me-Mae

En is really a joy to be with..
And I am not biased! It is just that he is not much more articulate, and he says the funniest things all the time.

Yesterday, it was really a highlight to watch him play with his cousin, reinforcing my view that we have made the right choice to move to College green, just across from his cousins.

For some weeks, he refused to play with Bing Bing and Kai Kai, but yesterday, after some warming up, he was playing with them again!

And it is really fun to see Kai Kai holding hands with En, and bringing him to his house.
And the best part, En will micmick whatever Kai was saying.

So inspiration struck, and I asked Kai to teach En to say "Mummy".
Instead of teaching En to say Mummy, Kai taught En to say 'Me-ma". And it stuck - En just keep saying "me-ma".

The consolation is that En does not call me Me-ma (phew). He calls me "me" sometimes and I can see that he is trying. So that is good enough for me.

He can be a very funny boy, as he was running across the court, in his fervour, he ran into the dustbin. And I cannot help laughing, as he fell, it was hilarious. and he bravely did not cry, which was really sweet.

And he mastered the art of climbing the slide and coming down the slide on his own..
Finally.

Oh, and he likes to play with the broom, mainly to terrorise momo around the deck!
However, he loves to show off to his cousins why he is not afraid of Momo!

I really enjoy playing with him now.. as for xuan xuan, that is another story.

No comments:

Followers