Monday, January 21, 2008

uNbAlaNCed

I want to declare that I am unbalanced after reading an article in Straits Times the other day!!!

Objectively speaking, I delivered 2 very cute, high spirited and decent looking boys.
I will rate my performance as 'Exceed Expectations' on this count.

So I wonder why ppl go on papers and say their husbands give them post delivery baby bonus.. in the form of luxury bags and watches!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So now I very unbalanced.
i keep wondering if I am short-changed.
Someone owes me big time for this... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cuz moi bebe tres cute lor!
And i promptly deliver one after another lor!

So if performance is to be measured in the Institution off delivery, I sure is Dean's list material when it comes to motherhood lor!

UNFAIR!

1 comment:

ShanZen - Brightsong said...

I understand where you're coming from. ;) I was sharing with JoyfulJazzyMummy the other day that the furthest "holiday" hubby and I have gone is to Penang & KL and half the time spent at my Ah Ma's place or visiting relatives! Yes, I do feel injustice when his brothers can take wives to nice & lengthy vacations but here we are, slogging to keep his business in place and looking after 2 young kids & elderly MIL. But I take heart that my other half is accommodating to my "nonsense outbreaks" and so I close one eye in wishing for material stuff. Haha, don't mind me, I'm just finding the opportunity to rant again ;).

Followers