Sunday, January 06, 2008

What Time?!

I had a surprise from En yesterday.

I was having my afternoon nap while the kids were napping as well
Then En and Papa came into the room and I drowsily awake, rather reluctantly..
En said "Mummy, wake up".

So I was trying to stall for more time to lie in, and I said
"Give me 5 more minutes ok?"

Then En went about exploring our bedroom...
Then Papa said "Come En, Mummy will come down later..."
I thought I ham gonna have a lucky break and I will not need to limit myself to only 5 minutes of lie in..

But En came around my side of the bed, taking the clock from my nightstand, and thrusting it at me while he said

"What time?"

My elder son had grown up.. boohoo!
Sometimes his logic and his way of thinking astounds me.
Perhaps, all along, we have always underestimated what he has been absorbing.
Well, at least I now know that En is mastering the concept of time.

No comments:

Followers