Monday, July 14, 2008

No.3 on first day of CNY 2009

I wonder if people do pregnancy announcement via their blogs..
Well here it is anyway. Our no. 3 is on the way.. for those who have not heard it from the grapevine yet.. Baby rat probably, cuz baby is due on 26 Jan, first day of CNY. And probably Aquarian like moi!

I have my 12 weeks scan this morning, and baby looks.. like En and Xuan! The same prominent forehead and the pointy nose.. and the little fingers and feet are so cute!! Even the face really resembles the 2 little boys! Yes, it has been a long time since I did a pregnancy scan lah..

But hubby is very disappointed when Dr Yeoh once again said “I think I see something! Do you want to know the gender..”

Well.. I still have hopes. This is still a very early scan yet.. gender typically does not surface till the fifth month.. but I know NJ is feeling very inconsolable if this is gonna be another “Bao-X”!

Well, we always think having 3 is the perfect number of kids to have. And also we like little gals, esp. Papa. Maybe this is the best time, or else I will be too old. And we are already considering adoption *desperate* for a gal..

I will like to think someone heard our wishes and have graciously blessed us with no.3. Timing wise, I dunno if it is really the best time, with Papa going away, and CNY is a bad time to engage confinement lady. And bringing 3 kids to China seems really daunting.

But I have faith. I have faith in myself, that in my typical “miew-lology” things always seem impossibly bad, but placed in the situation- I will come through, as always. After all, I perform best under pressure and nothing can be more pressurizing like the circumstances now.

I have faith in hubby. Who has always been a pillar of support for me and babies.. though it will be more difficult in the initial months when he is away and I have to do all the night feeds myself now..

I have faith in little baby. Maybe we are really amnesic creatures when it comes to pregnancy, or it is Nature's way of making every birth special and unique.. I already feel little baby is so CUTE!! He/ she looks really adorable in the scan, the face the rounded head and body, the little prints of hands and feet.

Well, so much for my close shop before 30.. but I do feel the past 12 weeks have been a nightmare of puking and bad days all the time. Compared to my previous really easy fuss free pregnancies, the first 12 weeks were a torture. I am sure looking forward to second trimester!

And I want to look like her, this time round for my pregnancy, this glowing and this good ok. I suddenly have a weakness for heels, something I won't wear for like next 10 months! Argh!! And all my dresses… and I will grow 25kg fat.. argh!!!!!

Ohh.. I so want to be a yummy mum!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi hi!!
congrats! so happy to hear abt your no.3 :-)

Huihui

Anonymous said...

Hi hi!!
congrats! so happy to hear abt your no.3 :-)

Huihui

stardust said...

Congrats!

My one son is already a major challenge

I do not know you manage to do it, on top of 2 boys!

Followers