Sunday, July 20, 2008

三国鼎立? or 桃园三结义?

[三国鼎立]


I













I think NJ must be too much under the influence of the Red Cliff. (We watched the movie and we love it.. I just think the screen chemistry between Tony Leung and Jin Chengwu is simply awesome!!!!)

In any case, just now when the 2 boys were arguing over their VCD preference, Hubby casually remarked the following 金玉良言!

"下次, 他们三国鼎立, 就没有这个问题了"

And I said, in that case, maybe Xuan Xuan needs a 诸葛亮...

But I wonder if it will be equilibrium and balance of power of 三国鼎立 or the chaos of 六国大风相...

If no. 3 is really a boy, I much rather they enact the 桃园三结义!!

[桃园三结义]



************************************************************

We just brought the 2 boys and Momo to the West Coast Dog run.. It was really nice to see the boys and the dog running freely... though it drizzled for a while, but Xuan Xuan seems oblivious to the rain, or the size of the dogs present..

It's been a long time since we last went to the dog run, we brought En there long long time ago, when I was pregnant with Xuan. And now, I am pregnant with another.. hm..

While hubby is still here, we should spend more of such times...

1 comment:

JoyfulJazzyMummy said...

im very sure you all will stay such a happy, blissful family =)

Followers