Sunday, October 19, 2008

可不可以不勇敢

It has been a hectic week at work, and an even more hectic weekend with social commitments.
These days, finding a breather time for myself seems impossible!

The number of tasks to complete seems endless, add in the frustration of dealing with people, it augments the problems and the issues. It generates a lot of negative energy, and sometimes, the going seems tougher than what I can bear. If I list all the episodes, I think Mediacorp probably can use it as a drama script.. That is the amount of drama I have to deal with. Though I doubt throwing in the towel is an option.

In times like this, it reminds me of the following song "可不可以不勇敢"



我们可不可以不勇敢?
当伤太重心太酸无力承担
就算现在女人很流行释然
好像什么困境都知道该怎么办

1 comment:

bp said...

Hang in there, Baby En... when the going gets tough, the tough like you keep on going, but do try and put up your feet to rest, for yourself, and also for the lil one.

I'm not a working mom anymore, but still do feel whatever tasks I have now seem endless, and the kids can be a real handful... you know what I mean. But let's take it one day at a time, yeah?

Hugs for you!

Followers