Sunday, January 04, 2009

Back Dated Photos and Mood Swings..

Well.. here are some back dated pics of the kids at Botanic gardens last. As promised.








































Some are asking why I abandon blogging once hubby is back..
Eh..

1. too busy with the festive gatherings esp. since NJ is back 2. nothing interesting has happened except for the gathering and some simple pleasures.. 3. had been thru a cycle of mood swings in like 5 days.. too much to blog about..
All in all, it has been a hectic start to the new year.
Spent some time with hubby and kids, and its the whole cycle of sweets and fights .. i guess its a universal patterns of ups and downs..

I am a tad tired.
And now a bit panicky cuz last visit to doc revealed that we may have to deliver baby on the 12 Jan or thereabouts.. cuz my sugar levels are really bad, and instead of having insulin jabs during the 38 weeks, doc much prefer to deliver the baby if we have gotta do the insulin jabs.

Hence, I am also a very gd gal, trying to keep to small small meals and cut out the sugar so hopefully we can deliver baby a bit later?

It is like i have not done up the nursery and prep all the baby stuff yet.
So super stressed. Not to mention all the hand over for work and stuff.. I gotta clear out my desk!

Hubby is stressed too since he has 2 more papers to submit. Until then, he also can't do anything for the baby.. too busy mugging! argh!!

And we have not really decided on the baby name yet...
Likely to be Bao-Rui (4) but dunno which character to use yet! and also, the english name is not fixed yet..
So we are not prepared.. Not keen to have a nameless baby..
Argh...

Let's see.. living by the day now, but the D-Day stress is getting to me.
Coupled with problems with THE maid, life is turning more chaotic than ever.
I just want THE current maid OUTTA the house ASAP.
She is aggravating my mood swings.

I really tried to remember that some ppl cannot help being what they are.
But in my current state, I have almost zero tolerance for senseless people.
It is easier for me to do the tasks, like feeding etc. It also just means i ll be more tired.

But i figured better tired than to have to scream and bring about contractions, right?
Especially when i suspect the screaming will not help the mentally challenged much. Seriously.
sigh.

Such is the story if my pathetic life. Argh!
me hope this is not the start of something blues....

3 comments:

ShanZen - Brightsong said...

Hang on there, you should do fine. :)

I had contractions at 32 weeks with Shan Ee but managed to wait out till past 40 weeks, so I could understand the stress that accompanied the worry. Past 38 weeks should be ok more or less, but try not to give yourself too much pressure on doing things. Actually I'm also quite fussy about how certain things should be done, so guess I'm not exactly the right person to advise. Don't mind me... ;p

Baby En said...

Well, i am also very particular when it comes to stuff around kids.

But this helper is beyond redemption, simple common sense stuff also cannot be managed so it makes teaching her impossible.

No job fit for sure.
let's hope i am lucky with my next one, like we were with Melanie..

bp said...

Hi Baby En,
Is baby here already? Was here earlier, and made a mental note of your possible Jan 12 deliver date. Praying with you for everything to go smooth-smooth! You take good care, hugs, and God bless!

Followers