Monday, January 26, 2009

A winning Eve and a Quiet Chu Yi.

We had a nice reunion dinner last 2 nights, and ending lunar RAT 2008 with my final Mahjong win before Lunar Ox 2009 starts! FIL cooked on Saturday for the family, goodies which I can't eat except for the honey pork ribs, and we had BBQ and steamboat DIY on Sunday with my family. Much also which I cannot eat. However, I have my rather usual confinement food instead and had to be contented with that. Since my new year resolution this year is to be happy with simple pleasures...

Changed the boys to their new PJS to welcome the Ox year, and slept in late on the first day of lunar new year.

The 2 Baos then changed into their respective Bao-shirts to go visiting with Papa while I stayed home with Rui and confinement auntie.

It is a strange new year like that. But a peaceful one without the boys and for once, I caught the whole Count down program.

Nj said that En knows how to "ask" for Ang Bao on behalf of his brothers.. since many relatives do not know that we have a No. 3 or that no 3 has arrived!!

Apparently when relatives give him ang baos for him and di- di , he will say he has 2 di-di, and the relative will find hubby to verify the truth. A very thoughtful brother indeed, always looking out for his brothers..

As for the 2-ge, he is not interested in anything except for food, and trains.. apparently rather oblivious to everything else..

Here are some pics of the 2 rowdy boys, and Prince Rui.



Happy nuzzling after his feed, sleepy through his first new year! He was supposed to only arrived on the first day of Lunar New year, but am kinda glad he came early..














The playful brothers - one of whom is appropriately dressed to welcome the MOo year!











































































Cheeky Xuan - Check out the "Bao" word on his cool shirt!! Apparently many thought he is a gal, is it the pink top or the baggy pants or the shaggy hair?!!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Happy New Year! I'm Sharon, NJ's ex-colleague. Have been to your place before :)

Haha, my TWO boys always get mistaken to be girls as well :P Like your two, I'm ok with them being dressed in pink and red (in fact, I like it!), and they've got pretty long hair for boys' standards... haha...

Wishing your family a healthy, happy new year ahead and you take care of yourself too!

Cheers

ShanZen - Brightsong said...

haha, I think it's the hair factor. Because with Shan Ee, she used to be mistaken for a boy before her hair finally grew a little out.
:)

stardust said...

Wishing you and family a happy new year too! Your boys have lovely hair, I am trying to grow longer hair for Vince too. :)

Anonymous said...

aw, such lovely pictures of the three Princes, han-sum boys all!

it's usually the hair, i think. my younger boy also likes pink!

Baby En said...

My conclusion from recent observation is probably his hair and his v sweet grin which shows his ultra sweet and angelic dimples!!

Followers