Saturday, February 03, 2007

Mum's Buy and Find - The Solution To Hands Free Pumping

Thanks to Jaja, who lent me her Ameda Dual Pump, expressing milk this time round is more time efficient and less frustrating..

Also, well, for mums who are keen to breastfeed for long, I strongly recommend a dual pump, not only because it saves time, but also I feel the stimulation from pumping and generation of milk volume is better. I tried a single pump before and now with the dual pump, I can really see the difference.

But the problem with dual pump is I can't do anything else while pumping, cuz both hands will be occupied. Well, like with mobile phones, I figured there has to be a hands free solution. If not, Jaja suggested we should come up with one and patent it. haks!

And then, I chanced upon these wonderful pump accessories on Mum's Fairy. The Pumpin' Pal Hands Free set now made it possible for me to read, to blog during the half hour of pumping. And when Val (the lady managing the online store) delivered the items to me. she told me that the hands free allowed her to pump while driving! Amazing. And this works with the most pumps from what I read.

Then there is their star Product of the Super Shield, which really helped to alleviate the soreness of pumping.



Great finds, and not pricy at all (about 30 plus per item).

So now, I can blog while I pump.. no more staring into nothing and just doing mental gymnastics while pumping, heee.

1 comment:

Garden Eden said...

Hi Miao

The hands-free is wonderful. I will check it out :D

Kang Hsien

Followers