Friday, February 16, 2007

One of My Best Friends Wants To...

MARRY BABY XUAN!!

Yes! So Mag said, when she came over to visit... that when Xuan grows up, she wants to marry him. WAh!!

She said she likes Xuan's eyes (the long slitted double eyelids which look like single eyelids), and his high nose, which helped her to conclude that he will grow up to be one handsome boy...

So I said I will put her name at the top of the application list and I promise I will not be an evil mother in law! HAHAHA!

************************************************************************************

Many have commented, after 1 look at Xuan, that he has high nose.

Which till now I still dunno if that is the same as having a sharp nose?

But apparently, having a high nose is good. So well, good to have I guess.

My problem is how high is considered high. Have they seen babies with "low" nose then? The unanimous comments upon many's first look at Xuan, that he has very high nose, left me very puzzled.

So I spent one afternoon just looking at him from the side and taking pics of his side profile. High meh? You think? I still dunno...

No comments:

Followers