Saturday, February 24, 2007

My Kind of Man - Revised Edition

I dunno since when, but I think my definition of my kind of man and what is a sexy man, has changed.。。

Now of course, I am not talking about the physical looks of men - what is a good looking man for me has always been quite consistent, I mean, physical looks is something that can be objectively defined, the heart/ my heart is not involved.

There is such a thing as a good looking man that most people will agree with - for me, that is the Orlando Bloom lookalike, chiselled jawline, wavy hair and with a quiet sexy scholarly kinda air/ aura about him, much like Ken Watanabe.. that has never changed.

But, beyond physical looks, I think my definition of my kind of man has changed...

Some time back, I saw Hubby scolding Baby En for his mischief - stern, uncompromising, and firm.. gosh, I was really awed and impressed. I like that quality of firmness in a man. And I find the way he scolded Baby was darn sexy lor..

And then recently, I saw NJ's cousin diapering his son - again very impressed lor. A successful man at work diapering his son, and I mean, the way he did it quite manly lor.

So I think I like what the men have liked for ages: the illusive 出得了厅堂, 进得了厨房的女人。

I like the male version of that: 出得了厅堂, 进得了儿房的男人。 The sensitive, sexy family man. Wow, I likez man!

男人啊, 你们要加油哦!

No comments:

Followers