Friday, February 02, 2007

A Glowing/ Growing Boy

It is so nice to look at Xuan Xuan..


These days, En is at his nanny's place while we clean up the place, and it also gave me some time to spend quiet moments with Xuan Xuan..

And when En is home he kinda dominates our attention; with our concern over him falling as we see him toddling unsteadily on his feet, and his funny antics getting our attention.

So I appreciate these moments with Xuan. I am trying to find time in between all the feeds and the pumping to exercise and for massage, but it has been tough - I feel I am perpetually in a rush.

Hubby suggest that perhaps I should stop breastfeeding. . and take the time to enoy more time with En and Xuan and also to do things that I like. His argument was that En did not have as much breastmilk back then as he refused to latch around this time and my expressed milk started dwindling when he stopped latching.. And he turns out ok on formula milk...

This time round, I feed Xuan a lot more breastmilk, and the volume was more each time as well.. but it is so hard to stop..

One of those guilt traps - with all the good stuff we know about breastmilk and the hype, are we depriving our kid and being irresponsible when we stop just to make our lives easier? I find it hard to stop.. the last time even with the ever diminishing milk volume, it took me 2 weeks before I can totally harden myself to stop totally... let's see how it goes now.. but more breathing space ll be gd.. I want to do my YOGA!!!

No comments:

Followers