Friday, May 18, 2007

Cooking Mama

Recently I have been busy..
Busy playing games on my DSlite..
Busy watching VCD drama
Busy working and draining my brain

And I love this Cooking Mama game on my DS Lite.. and it inspires me to cook.. tomorrow I gonna cook steak, and on Sunday I am cooking chicken enchiladas...or maybe try the lagsana

I think cooking can be therapeutic..
So I bought this cook Mini Tefal for En en to play..
Those who heard I am buying a cooking set for my boys go "yewk.." But i find it perfectly fine..

En is in the phase of learning to feed himself, playing Masak masak will fit with his needs.
In Montessori education, they teach kids to be independent and one of the life skill is cooking.. I see for myself how Kai Kai, our nephew is such a good little helper around the house..

**********************************************************************************
I brought En for his first PlayClub at the Julia Gabriel near our house.. The best part that he enjoyed was snack time.. after being the first in Q for the food, he was also one of the earliest to finish his snack, and then he started to reach into the plate of the little girl next to him, eating her snack! Definitely not the way to impress the little gal...

There were interesting sand play/ water play or paint play lessons.. but En seems to have inherited his dad's finicky cleanliness habit - he seemed to find the sand dirty while the other kids relished messing around with the sand...

**********************************************************************************

I just realised a scary fact.. when a couple is divorced, the judge may not grant the kids to the wife.. Hence, I am convinced I have to continue working.. who knows what will happen.. the Channel 8 drama series had the kids left to the husband and were faced with a monstress of a stepmother.. that is a scary thought..

***********************************************************************************

1 comment:

Skyy Low 刘乐天 said...

Totally agreed that boys do play those things too! Cheers! Thinking of getting one for Skyy b4 but just that our house is not that spacial enough lor so I dropped the idea.

Btw, what's happening to yr blog? U've decided to do away with all the side bars?

Followers