Thursday, May 31, 2007

Men - Looks versus Character

Now that I have 2 boys, I do spend some time *dreaming* about the kind of men they will turn into.. Of course I have many points of reference - from the men I admire lah..

Eh, given the recent movies and drama series I have been chasing, there are quite a few men salient in my mind now..

Let's see, last week has been the "admire Orlando bloom" week cuz we caught P.O.C last Sunday.

The for past weeks, we been watching the 2006 re-make of Return of the Condor Heroes and got addicted to the Yang Guo character.

Then last month, we finished the Japanese show 'Engine' showing Takuya Kimura and I so love both him and the character in the show.



But looks aside, boys/ men ought to have "substance". No, they NEED to have substance.
We woman are not stupid.. at least many of us are not.

Hence, I hope my boys will be lucky to have both some appearance and lots of character...

For now, En seems quite photogenic.. i love to take pictures of him cuz he is so cute.. and cheeky in front of the lens..

Xuan, on the other hand, seems more charismatic than anything else. When he does not smile, he seems v "fierce" but once he breaks into a smile, with his 2 cute dimples, i just melt.. he is not the classic cutey-pie, but he is a v nice bb to be around..

On our recent trip to Sentosa, we saw some youths with dyed hair and I started imagining if both boys turn out like that - like a Cao Ah beng, I will be really aggravated...

then again, I believe everyone ought to try some things at least once.. so... I am a bit torn about that.. sigh...

No comments:

Followers