Sunday, June 03, 2007

MY VERDICT - HOLIDAYS SANS KIDS...

Took leave on Friday, and was supposed to be away in Japan or in Bali..
But we ended up in Sentosa.. quite the anti-climax.

We brought our kids and all.. and well, packing for a 1 day trip seemed like packing for a year long trip, the number of baggage we had was unbelievable..

We got en a new bathing suit, thinking he will love the pool, turn out he wailed all the while when he was in the pool!!! The room was great, the family suite lived up to its name, it was huge, spacious and luxurious, but we re-configured the room to accommodate the kids.. turn it upside down in the end.. I pity the chamber staff.. sorriez..

I thought En will be excited by the fish in the Underwater world.. while he was quite fascinated with the stingrays.. he cried all the way, saying he is scared, on the round-about in the underwater world..

I can't remember what i enjoyed about the holiday..
Well, the only moments I kinds enjoyed was watching Soda Green performed at the 我报 concert.. and having drinks with friends at the Cafe Del Ma after that.. other than that..

I think come September when Hubby and I go London, I have decided NOT to bring kids along.. I want to go to the plays, the museums and of course the famous London clubs.. bringing the kids along will be quite a hassle..

And I have not even thought about the amount of excess luggage I have to pay yet!! *shudder* no no...

No comments:

Followers