Sunday, June 03, 2007

TMD...FAT


TMD!!!! %#$@%^&**

Someone called me fat in my face over the weekend.. I think that Mr. L dun want to live aldy..

Then again, because we have not met for the longest time, and have much to catch up, I decided not to be too hard on him.

Still, TMD! I think our society not v forgiving to FAT women lor. And thank god I am fat cuz I contribute to the national job of having kids.After giving birth, ppl are FAT right? How many can be like the hollywood stars or like Zoe Tay with the Bikini Abs to show after childbirth? I need plastic surgery lor..

But, Imagine if I am just FAT - period. With no childbirth as excuse.. how?!!!

Later on, i rationalised that I must be darn thin previously for ppl to call me FAT in my face. And this is not the first time. And every time.. it kinds hurts..

I mean, I am 50 kg, and yet ppl call me fat.
And yet, our society went on and on about not being superficial, being concerned with the rising cases of bulima and anorexia. BUT, can we really help it if we are called FAT and are assessed based on our physical shape by the men around us?!!!!!! it planted the evil seed if my hubby will see me as FAT and hence, end up looking and preferring at other gals who are thin.. (hence, my point again that men ought to have more substance than just an airhead).. and hence leading to divorce la, la la... *imagination in overdrive*

Does every problem have a physical look problem attached to it at the end of the day????

Blooody hell.. I was a perfect S size gal.. now I am fluctuating in between depending on the brand and which country clothes i am buying. I don't think I am fat, but on occasions like these, I have lots of self doubts..

I think I betta go for more yoga and massage sessions in the coming months. TMD!

My 2 sons, you better dun be so shallow!

No comments:

Followers