Sunday, May 13, 2007

MERRY MOTHERS' DAY!!!!



MERRY MOTHERS' DAY


Happy mothers' day to all the mums in the world..


And I forgot, what i wanted to blog previously was to welcome a new mum joining our league - Hsien and her princess... and the second time mother Ah Si with her little prince!!!

Today, i did something new as a mum.. as a second time mum, you would think I have done most of the motherly things.. Not true.. haha, cuz we have such a Super Nanny for En, there are many things which I do not have to do nor worry about...

For instance, making puree to freeze and feed Xuan Xuan.
Today, I made our first pear puree.. really quite simple, but just a somewhat laborious chore cuz gotta make sure all the stuff used are well sterilised etc..

And it tastes quite yummy.. So this will be a new chore which I will do from now onwards. Previously with En, as he was with nanny most of the times, not worth it to do the puree for just the weekends, so En was a cannned pureee baby.. haha

See the fruit of my morning labor!


No comments:

Followers