Sunday, August 26, 2007

Angel Choir

This weekend, we managed to bring both babies out together... 2 Times!

[Usually, we will bring Xuan out for our late lunch when En is having his post lunch nap. And when En wakes, and Xuan naps, we will bring En out with us.. ]

And in the back of the car, the 2 babies respectively strapped into their car seats, shared a laughing and giggling session.. Xuan Xuan started laughing loudly, and then En En joined in, the 2 smiling faces facing each other.

Seated in front of the seats, and hearing the shrill laughs of the 2 babies, laughing along with each other, it was as if I am hearing the angels sing. It was one of the most beautiful sounds I have ever heard.

That was the first time i hear both of them laugh together .. And then they did it again the second time we went out with both babies seated in the back of the car.

I am now thinking of getting a digital recorder to record these lovely musical moments...

1 comment:

JoyfulJazzyMummy said...

U shd! Hearing my girls giggle and laugh is also the most beautiful music for me. No matter how tired I am after work, my spirit is immediately lifted.

Followers