Friday, August 31, 2007

Finally.. 象不象?





















Today the 2 boys are in good moods, laughing and making lots of noise when we got home.
And I finally see them during their active period this week (with all the previous late nights at work), cuz finally managed to come home before 7 today..

And so finally managed to take a few pics of En en together with Xuan Xuan..
En was really cooperative, and when I asked him to take pics with Xuan, he went to stand at the place I wanted him to.

When I asked him to hold Di-di's hands, he took di - di's hands in his own.
That moment for me was really sweet. But somehow did not manage to capture that in the photos - can only see part of En's hands ..

These days, I find En has become really affectionate towards his di-di.
Apparently, every morning when he sees his di-di, he will hug xuan xuan.
Today when I came home, and Xuan Xuan was crawling around un-supervised, En En ran after him calling loudly, "Di-Di Crawl" - trying to prevent him from venturing into the kitchen (albeit a tad aggressively).

When Xuan Xuan wails, he will also go and pat Xuan Xuan's head, sometimes he will pass toys to Xuan Xuan to play, or give Xuan Xuan his book (Di-Di's book).

Every evening, Xuan will sit in the car that En used to sit in, and go for his rounds around the estate with En and Mel. En en will help Mel push the car that Xuan Xuan sits in.

I have never seen him chase Xuan out of the car; Enwould push Xuan round and round the estate, and when Xuan came out of the car, only then would En say "En En sit car" and tried to climb into the car. To me, this is really sweet of him. Maybe it is not exactly taking turns, but at least I have never seen him wrestle Xuan out of the his car before.

And these sweet gestures really endear En to my heart.

And recently, with them laughing together more often, I find that finally, the 2 boys seem to be engaging with each other.

Maybe their close age plays a part. Also maybe my mum, mel and us have always tried to create opportunities to bond them together.

I am realistic enuf to know that the fights will come.
Hence, I am blogging these really sugary moments, so remind all of us that beneath the fights, there is an affectionate loving side to their relationship...

Anyway, looking at the pics, I think the 2 look quite alike.. except one is obviously male and the other is more androgynous looking.. still can't figure out what are the "things" that differentiate them that way.. maybe we should play "Spot the Difference"..

1 comment:

stardust said...

While your boys look very alike, I think the eyes really set them apart.

En's eyes more brighter and cheeky looking while Xuan seems more good-natured.

Anyway both of them so look cute and photogenic!

Followers