Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Kissing Game

I was reading to Xuan earlier before he goes to sleep, and we ended up playing the kissing game.
I used to wonder how kids know how to show affection, such as kissing, hugging etc

With En, he learnt it at the nanny's place.
So we are probably not the first people he kissed...

With Xuan, earlier, i was hugging him and then kissing him.
Then he giggled, and I kissed him in his lips again.
He started laughing gaily.

And when I say "Kiss kiss Xuan xuan" he will put his face forward and kiss me on the lips.
Sweet...

perhaps, children understand affection at a more spontaneous level than we adults do.
And are less inhibited in expressing their affection, when the are younger.

Enjoy this stage I must, before they become self conscious and learn the rules of behavior in society..

My mum told me that Xuan Xuan was calling "ma-mee" "Ma-mee" in the afternoon.
But so far, I have not heard him call me so...

I will leave tomorrow and not see Xuan for 1.5 weeks. I hope his still remembers this kissing game when I come back...

Lots of hugs and kisses Xuan!

1 comment:

bp said...

1.5 weeks will go by quickly! but i support your decision to spend one-on-one time with NJ... i didn't with my hubby, and it's going to be even harder now!

have a great stay, u take care now, Baby En!

Followers