Sunday, September 28, 2008

Many faces of Xuan Xuan

Over the weekend, I cut Xuan Xuan's hair, the Do-It-Myself style.
And I realise how big he has grown..
When we took pics of his before and after..

Xuan with his water bottle
]



















The outdoor boy

He really loves to be at the outdoors, especially to aggravate Momo..
He would call to Momo and when Momo ran to him, He would run screaming..


























































Xuan in a Box

He likes to seat himself in the ega block box..
]


















Xuan likes to play ball



















And finally, the Hair Cut







































4 comments:

bp said...

they grow up so fast, so soon, yah?!

handsome boy, xuan! gd job on the haircut, mommy!

haha, poor momo being terrorised!

JoyfulJazzyMummy said...

hey, used to think xuan and en look alike, but with these series of photos of xuan, i think he has developed his own look! But like his gor gor, another handsome boy!

Baby En said...

thanks both!!

BP, in the end, I did bring En, as a surprise for NJ.. and it went great! more on that in entry..

JJMummy.. they do look very different, and i always feel they are exactly like how my sis and I are different, hahahah!

Baby En said...

thanks both!!

BP, in the end, I did bring En, as a surprise for NJ.. and it went great! more on that in entry..

JJMummy.. they do look very different, and i always feel they are exactly like how my sis and I are different, hahahah!

Followers