Monday, March 26, 2007

Happening happening Happening...

Think I must be trying to maximise my time with the kids before I gotta start work on Monday, so we did soo many things this weekend..

First we brought En with us when we went bowling on Saturday, and we all have fun. He is now at the age where it is much easier to bring him with us everywhere we go. A bottle of water, a change of diaper and clothes and off we go - assuming we have fed him his main meals at home already. So En first clung onto us while we bowl with our friends, and then devoted a lot of time munching the fries away - he is really into adult food, this little boy.

On Sunday bright and early, we brought the 2 babies to the Botanic Gardens for a Mac-nic (tabao MacD breakfast for us along with our picnic mat and tiny chairs)- En wearing his fireman hat and Xuan Xuan wearing his brother's hand me down. It was great! We saw a corgi and miss Momo so much. We will being Momo there along with the kids the next time.

Then after En had his noon nap, we brought him out to The Better Toy Store again, to buy him and and Xuan Xuan a toy each. And we saw Ivy Lee (ya, the Mediacorp actress) with her daughter and the twins browsing and buying stuff in the store too. She looks really good, slender and pretty - my inspiration as a Fashionista mum!

I am feeling a tad sad to be returning to work - I think I will miss the kids lots, esp. Xuan Xuan. Drastically different from the last time - when I was looking forward to go back to work - now I felt apprehensive about going back to work. Maybe cuz the time with them these 3mths had really bonded us together, maybe it's a new job, maybe i just started to have more maternal instinct? Sigh.. But is different when one is at home hearing the baby giggles, watch the new antic that En is up to, hear the new words that En has articulated, see the new expressions that Xuan Xuan has, and I will really miss all that..

Then I have to figure out the logistics of expressing Breastmilk while at work. Quite some hassle lugging the stuff there and storage etc etc... not to mention the embarrassment -- yweks!

For the remaining few hours before I resume my role as working mum, I just want to relish these photos of my 2 precious babies.. sob sob...

No comments:

Followers