Friday, March 23, 2007

Missing Xuan Xuan

I was just telling hubby the other day, that Xuan Xuan is just SO sweet.

Sweet is an adjective which I have never used to describe En En. En is cute, amusing, funny, exuberant, energetic and vibrant.

But Xuan Xuan is just sweet, lovely and sweet.
He has this quality about him which just brings a big smile to my face when I look at him.

En makes me laugh a lot, and makes me happy.
But Xuan xuan brings me quiet joy, and lots of it.

Maybe it is the horoscope compatibility thing, but I don't think that is the only reason.

Xuan Xuan never demands, but he always captivates.
In his own quiet way, he draws one to him, and the enchantment begins.
When he flashes you a smile and begin to babbles to you, it just makes me feel lucky and blessed to be in his presence.

I will miss him so much when I return to work..
Missing him in a different way from which I will miss En..

No comments:

Followers