Saturday, March 03, 2007

You are Born With a Special Smile

Specially dedicated to my lovely Xuan Xuan,
Who flashes his lovely smile at all times - awake and in sleep, day and night..
Since you were born, you have only bestowed us your lovely smiles
Brightening up our days, cheering up our hearts and lifting up our spirits. When I see your special smile...


You are Born With a Special Smile

You are born with your special smile,
Warming the hearts of those around.
I am so glad you are here,
To chase away my fears and tears.

How angelic is your toothless grin,
Into your world I long to sink.
To be embraced in your innocence,
Blessed with the kind of joy I have never known.

Into this complex world you bring,
Your radiant smile, full of sheen.
The magic that only you can cast,
Thugs my heartstrings with a blast!

Please dun ever lose your smile,
It is a precious gift of yours..
Dun let the world rob you of that,
May the glory of your smile never fade

No comments:

Followers