Sunday, December 31, 2006

Baby En Exclusive...

These days, hubby and I seem to have turn into somewhat of photography freaks.. We seem to always be snapping away and as I am trying to avoid using "his" photos in my blog, I ended up taking my fair share...

So here is an exclusive on En, when we went shopping at Vivocity and Haborfront..yes, i know I am in confinement, but really, being cooped up just drive me nuts, and I am hale and well, a bit lacking in sleep but overall more calm and zen than the first pregnancy, so some time out is good for me, so I say..

When I first spotted him on these moving machines, my heart stopped. For one, hubby hated Barney for some reason, and had avoided exposing En to any of the Barney toys and peripherals so far.. although I see no harm in the fat purple monster. For another, I don't want to be one of the parents with a kid in tow and can't shop without having to stop at every of these machines in the shopping malls..

Thanks goodness my mum knows me well and had only deposited En at the machine, without slotting in any coins.. Still I think it will only be a matter of time before this little boy knows the full appeal of these machines.. Until then, perhaps I should start saving my one dollar coins.. But didn't we use to have such rides for only 20cents? Are any more of such 20 cent rides? You mean the inflation has been a startling 500%?

No comments:

Followers