Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Off to Birth... MeRRY Christmas! Ho Ho Ho!

By the time some of you read this, I am probably off to the delivery suite or in the delivery suite or delivering or have delivered on 21 Dec...

I will spend the pre-X'mas days in hospital, and hopefully be home for Christmas.. This reminds me of the song "I 'll be Home for Christmas" (check out the jukebox - I love Diana Krall's version!)
"I'll be home for Christmas

You can count on me
Please, have snow and mistletoe
And presents by the tree"

Hopefully all will go well and smooth, and we will have Baby Bao Xuan home for Christmas too!

Merry Christmas to all, have a blessed, cozy, lovey, warm and fuzzy Christmas holidays this festive season!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where to buy tramadol can take 2 tramadol 50mg - kandungan tramadol hcl

Followers