Friday, December 15, 2006

Heartfelt THANKS To all In The past Year...

Time flies and it is now gonna only 10 days to X'mas!! End of the year is always a frenzy of gatherings, gifting, and general state of Dionysus (Ruler of Chaos)..

I have been thinking of sending out x'Mas cards but its such a chore collating addresses.. in this digital age, no one seems to ask and update the Address Book anymore, it sounds even anachronistic!

But upon reflection, there are quite a number of really significant people that deserve our heartfelt thanks, and each of you in all the little ways that have made my past year more tolerable, more enjoyable, and esp. bonus brownie points for those who have made me crack up and keep me sane given the upheavals... And since I am really quite amnesic, noting all these down and these special mentions for the Babies to remember will be important too..

Ala the thank you speech for the Star Awards - I want to thank (and not in order of merit)

- En's Nanny and family: For giving us peace of mind through the entire year and boundless love and attention to Baby En.. While your precocious gift for En's one was probably the most pricey item En received on that day, it was the simple message of "出路平安" that touched us the most.. as you have reminded us of the simplicity and importance of just being safe and sound..

- En's Godma and family: For your sound and pragmatic advise and perspective, and the reassurance that you will be there to discipline En if he ever turn too atrociously naughty..

- "Celest-al and family": For always cheering me on, for uncountable times during the past year, and I am sure your prayers must have helped us pull through some of the tougher moments.. I think you have to be one of my staunchest cheer-leader to date as you seem to emphatise with all my grouses and providing doses of calm and rational advise without adding salt to the wound..

- Nomad and Bak Chew team: Given that you folks are not even married nor have kids, your support and empathy deserve super brownie points.. at least you folks made me feel that I am not so alienated from ppl who are not married or married without kids.. and the insights shared by Ms. Nomad on parenting psychology helps! and common silly interest such as McDull sure enlivens my life...

- And to all the others who have occasionally put us in your thoughts, many thanks and all your little gestures, much appreciated!!

No comments:

Followers